If you use condoms properly they will protect you against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
You can get free condoms at any of our clinics.
Free condoms for under 25s
The Get it! scheme provides young people aged 24 and under with free condoms. You can:
- order condoms online to be posted to you
- register and collect condoms from various places, such as pharmacies and youth clubs. Find registration and pick-up points.
Registering includes a demonstration of how to put on a condom properly.
You'll find everything you need to know about using condoms at Sexwise.
16-24 year olds more at risk of getting an STI
59% of people who got chlamydia or gonorrhoea in 2016 were in this age group.
- you don't need to have sex with lots of people to get an STI
- many STIs don’t have symptoms but, if left untreated, can cause long-term health problems
- STIs like gonorrhoea are becoming harder to treat or may not be treatable at all